UPDATES COMING SOON WITH MORE ST. LOUIS INFORMATION!
Sundays in March, Brews, Blues & Brunch in the Grand Tavern Restaurant by David Burke at the Angad Arts Hotel
(By Powell Symphony Hall & the Fox Theater)
3550 Samuel Sheppard Dr., 63103 - Valet/Street
- 11:00am doors open, show 12:00pm - 3:00pm, (Lady J Huston Trio with Wade Long on Piano/Vocals, Ron Carr on Drums, Lady J on Vocals/Trumpet/Percussion)
$No Cover, RSVP for table at (314) 405-3399
Savor the flavors from local craft brewery; Urban Chestnuts Brewing Co.
- Sunday, March 17, Worship Service at the Center for Spiritual Living St. Louis,
12875 Fee Fee Rd. 63146
- 10:40am Meditation, Service: 11:00am - 12:00pm (Music by Lady J Huston)
- Sunday, March 17, Fred Walker Benefit Concert at BB's Jazz, Blues & Soups, 63102
- 4:00pm - 7:00pm (Eugene & Company, Kim Massie, Assata Storm, Lady J Huston & other guest performers. Mistress of Ceremony, Sheila Reed, from Mix 99.5FM)
Tickets: $10 Donation at door or donate online at GoFundMe.
Albert King - 1981 PBS TV Show, Maintenance
(Lady "J" Huston on Trumpet
& Music Director)
on the link to access
the Song List page.
"J" Huston & The Fireballs specialize in
Classic Soul, Jazz and Blues. They present a show that is highly
energetic and entertaining - combined with Lady J's own perfected
dance arrangements. They perform on & off the Las Vegas strip,
theatres, conventions, festivals, private parties, weddings, tours,
etc. The band will mix or feature the style of music that you desire.
Please contact "Z." Lipsky, Manager, at (702) 391-3040
for additional assistance or information.
Entertainment Consumers’ Exchange, Inc
2013 Honors Award for "Best Blues Band of the Year"
2011 Honors Award for "Excellence in Entertainment
Blues Artist of the Year Award" (more info)
Vegas Entertainers Black Music Awards (BMA)
2012 winner for "Best Blues Performer"
winner for "Best Blues Band"
& 2009 winer for "Best Blues Performer"
Independent Entertainers Association (IEA) "Rock The Economy
Music Festival" Featured Artist
"America's Got Talent" Season 3 Audition Allstars Cast
"Juneteenth Jazz & Blues Festival Headliner", Arcosanti,
adding tributes of rival Queens of the Blues & R&B, Etta James
& Ruth Brown
|Lady "J" is featured in several professional publications
including Marquis Who's Who 2006 - 2012 editions of Who's
Who in Finance and Business, Who's Who in America, Who's Who
in American Women, Who's Who in the World and others. She is
also honored to be included in the Distinguished
Women of Southern NV 2002 Edition (pdf).
Right click on jpeg link, then select "save target
as", then save to your hard drive
Photos are provided at print quality resolution of 300dpi and is best viewed from a graphics program instead of the web browser.
|2012 ROCK OVER AMERICA Covers Lady "J" Huston & The Fireballs opening act performance with Guitar Shorty in Las Vegas at the Railhead Showroom, Boulder Station. Author, Melissa Martinez.
2011 Henderson Press, Hot Spot of the Week selected performance
at Lake Las Vegas which resulted in over 1,000 people in attendance!
An extensive interview on American
Blues Blog by Dr. Mojo[pdf]
2009 QVegas feature article in the Entertainment Issue
Best Female Blues Performer Nominee by the Black Music Association
(BMA) American Academy of Music [pdf]
City Life Pick of the Week [pdf]
Las Vegas Review Journal Honor [pdf]
Vegas City Life Magazine
CBS News Tribute to Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. [pdf]
2002 What's On Magazine Lounge Review [jpg]
2001 Womyn's Voice, Las Vegas, NV [pdf
2001 Henderson Home News [jpg]
More press available upon request.
CD Single -
Born Under A Bad Sign
CD - Soul Stir Fry (SSF)
Lady "J" Huston & The Fireballs
Live Band Sampler
- Lady "J" Huston (performing the hits of Etta James) is a featured artist in the cast of JUKEBOX LIVE ! This is a must see show with 15 artists and a 12 piece band. Reserve your tickets to guarantee a seat!
- Entertainment Consumers’ Exchange, Inc presented Lady "J" Huston with its 2011 Honors Award for "Excellence in Entertainment
Blues Artist of the Year Award" (more info). In November, Lady "J" performed and presented the Joe Williams Blues Award to his wife.
- Lady "J" extends a heartfelt thank you to Tony Dorsey,
Director of TODO International/Body & Soul Group, Inc. for presenting
her with their Community Service President's Award at the Alexis
Park Resort on their one year anniversary celebration. Tony's
organization provides assistance to survivors of HIV/AIDS, other
illnesses & challenges. We encourage you all to support his urban
boutique and efforts. They are located at 124 S. 6th St., Suite
140, Las Vegas, NV 89101, 702-272-6197, email@example.com.
- Received accreditation
into the National Association of Professional Women, 2011 and
Marquis' Who's Who of America, 2012.
- Thursday, November 17, 7:00pm - Lady "J" Huston & The Fireballs received a standing ovation and encore demand as we performed as the opening act at the Boulder Station Railhead Showroom for national Grammy Winning artist: The Bill Magee Blues Band. Boulder Station located at 4111 Boulder Hwy
Las Vegas, NV 89121.